Due to PERSOL’s access to high quality suppliers, we are actively sourcing and trading various sulphur types including formed sulphur (granular/prilled), crushed lumps & powder sulphur. Manufactured in Iran or Turkmenistan, PERSOL’s sulphur has a pale yellowish color and is used in a variety of chemical combinations including disinfectants, crude oil, and fertilizers.
Thanks to our diversified customer base, we are honored to supply Turkmenistan and Iran origin Sulphur by 50.000 MT per month.
- In Fireworks and Black Gunpowder.
- As a fungicide, fumigant, and in the vulcanization of rubber.
- In the manufacture of phosphate fertilizers.
- In the treatment of certain akin diseases.
- The most important compound is sulfuric acid.
- Other important compounds include Sulphur dioxide , used as a bleaching agent , disinfectant and refrigerant
|Purity on dry basis (W%) min||99.8|
|Ash Content (W%) Max||0.05|
|Moisture (W%) Max||0.9|
|Organic (W%) Max||0.05|
|Acidity (W%) Max||0.02|
|Mean Size||2-7 mm|
|Purity (on Dry basis) (Wt)%||99.50 min|
|Ash Content ( Wt)||0.08 PCT Max|
|HYDROCARBONS||0.09 pct Max|
|Acidity (as H2SO4)||0.03 PCT Max|
|Moisture||0.5 PCT Max|
|Form||Lump and Powder|
|Commercially Free Arsenic .Selenium and Telluium|
- Bulk by vessel
- 1 MT Jumbo bags